Wednesday 17 September 2008

The Benefits of Blogging

As you may have read, I've been extremely busy applying to colleges. This process, of course, includes college essays (wooo hoo!). I tried to write a few on Word, but it felt strange. I tried to write one by hand, but kept getting distracted because it was going so slowly. Seeing as most of my blogs could qualify as college essays (if edited, perhaps), I decided to write possible essays on here, post them, and then decide which ones I actually want to risk my future on.

So in the next few weeks, there will be a number of college essays on here, that I will of course identify. Feedback would be wonderful... Meaning, if you think one of them was horrible, you might want to let me know, so Boston U doesn't think the same.

If you don't feel like leaving comments, you can e-mail me at molly.eadie@gmail.com .

No comments: